OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  ebxml-msg  ·  2002-01

ebxml-msg — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

RE: [ebxml-msg] Messaging Spec v1.092


Marty I think you miss the point. SOAP is not fit for purpose as it does not include reliability and security. What we really need to do is extend SOAP/WSDL to include security, reliability, end-to-end acks, etc, but in the declarative, take-it-or-leave-it style of WSDL **as well as** the negotiated way consisting of the merging of templates that I think you are suggesting. Remember, I really am not anti-CPA, I just want them to be used in the right way i.e. to record the agreement between two parties where they want to constrain how they do business together. David

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]