OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  openc2  ·  2018-01

openc2 — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

RE: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [openc2] Actuator Profile Subcommittee Co-chair: Call for nominations.


I nominate  Efrain Ortiz as co-chair of the Actuator Profile Subcommittee. Bret From: [email protected] <[email protected]> on behalf of Brule, Joseph M <[email protected]> Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2018 12:31:11 PM To: '[email protected]' Subject: [EXT] [openc2] RE: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [openc2] Actuator Profile Subcommittee Co-chair: Call for nominations. I nominate Philip Royer as co-chair of the Actuator Profile Subcommittee. From: Philip Royer [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2018 2:29 PM To: Brule, Joseph M <[email protected]> Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [openc2] Actuator Profile Subcommittee Co-chair: Call for nominations. Hi Joe, I am interested in co-chairing the Actuator Profile Subcommittee. Can I nominate myself or should I seek out someone to nominate me? Thank you, Phil On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 11:22 AM, Brule, Joseph M < [email protected] > wrote: OpenC2 Technical Committee, Due to additional work related duties and time commitments, Ms. Verma has decided to step down as co-chair of the Actuator Profile Sub-committee.  She will continue to support OpenC2 and will remain as co-chair until her successor is identified. During the January 17 TC meeting, we called for nominations to serve as the Actuator Profile Subcommittee co-chair.  The nomination period will close on February 14 and the election will occur at the TC meeting on February 21. Ms. Verma has been a champion for the standards based C2 for several years and has provided excellent support to this technical committee.  I think everyone will agree with me when I say:  "Many thanks to Jyoti Verma for her efforts and we are looking forward to more work with her". Very Respectfully, Joe Brule --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe from this mail list, you must leave the OASIS TC that generates this mail.  Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/my_workgroups.php

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]