[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: precious little press
/ Michael Fitzgerald <mike@wyeast.net> was heard to say:
| I must say I am surprised that the unification of Relax and Trex has not
| gotten much press, not even on XMLHack. I can't come up with another XML
| initiative that is more important in the /schema/ of things, especially as a
| foil or alternative to XML Schema. Are editors getting late-night,
| anonymous, threatening phone calls to quash the news? %^} Or perhaps we need
| to do a bit more arm waving.
I've been slightly surprised too. I think perhaps the official choice
of a new name might be an appropriate occasion on which the editors
could send another announcement to xml-dev.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM | The human race consists of the dangerously
XML Standards Engineer | insane and such as are not.--Mark Twain
Technology Dev. Group |
Sun Microsystems, Inc. |
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC