OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  xacml  ·  2004-05

xacml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Re: [xacml] Minutes for New Orleans F2F


 MHonArc v2.5.0b2 -->


















xacml message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]


Subject: Re: [xacml] Minutes for New Orleans F2F


On Tue, 4 May 2004, Seth Proctor wrote:

>
> Bill - Thanks for the detailed minutes!
>
> All - Since I wasn't at the f2f, I've got a couple questions/comments.
>
> > Section 7.2: For purposes of this specification, in relation to a
> > particular Request, a given PDP is defined as a Policy Combining
> > Algorithm and a set of policies and/or policy sets. The PDP SHALL
> > return a Response as if it evaluates a single policy set consisting of
> > this Policy Combining Algorithm and the set of policies and policy
> > sets.
>
> It sounds like this text was agreed on at the f2f. I want to go on
> record saying that I think this is just as confusing as what is
> currently in the text, and I believe it will cause confusion amongst
> people trying to work with it. Again, I'll state my preference for the
> text that Anne proposed, and in fact...

On what, specifically, in this version of Section 7.2 are you confused?
Please explain, be specific.

-Polar



[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]



[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]