xacml — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
Re: [xacml] Minutes for New Orleans F2F
MHonArc v2.5.0b2 -->xacml message
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [xacml] Minutes for New Orleans F2F
- From: Seth Proctor <[email protected]>
- To: Polar Humenn <[email protected]>
- Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 14:19:16 -0400
On Tue, 2004-05-04 at 14:14, Polar Humenn wrote: > On what, specifically, in this version of Section 7.2 are you confused? > Please explain, be specific. I didn't say I was confused. I said I think the text is confusing, and for those who aren't already familiar with XACML I think it will be confusing. There is being concise, and then there is obfuscating, and I think we've crossed that line. I also think this is a small point, which is why I said I was now going to be quiet on this point. seth
- Follow-Ups:
- Re: [xacml] Minutes for New Orleans F2F
- From: Polar Humenn <[email protected]>
- Re: [xacml] Minutes for New Orleans F2F
- References:
- Minutes for New Orleans F2F
- From: Bill Parducci <[email protected]>
- Re: [xacml] Minutes for New Orleans F2F
- From: Seth Proctor <[email protected]>
- Re: [xacml] Minutes for New Orleans F2F
- From: Polar Humenn <[email protected]>
- Minutes for New Orleans F2F
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]