xacml — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
Re: [xacml] Groups - oasis-xacml-2.0-wd-10.zip uploaded
MHonArc v2.5.0b2 -->xacml message
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [xacml] Groups - oasis-xacml-2.0-wd-10.zip uploaded
- From: Seth Proctor <[email protected]>
- To: [email protected]
- Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 10:21:13 -0400
Hi Tim Thanks for the updated draft! I'm reading through it now.. On Wed, 2004-05-12 at 10:12, [email protected] wrote: > [...] > Introduced recommendation to use UTC time in Section A.2. I saw a comment about this in the f2f minutes and asked for some details, but I didn't hear any response. Can someone explain where this came from, and why this is needed? I'm trying to understand how this relates to the other time-related clarifications we've already made.. thanks seth
- Follow-Ups:
- Re: [xacml] Groups - oasis-xacml-2.0-wd-10.zip uploaded
- From: Bill Parducci <[email protected]>
- Re: [xacml] Groups - oasis-xacml-2.0-wd-10.zip uploaded
- References:
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]