OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  xacml  ·  2004-05

xacml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Re: [xacml] Groups - oasis-xacml-2.0-wd-10.zip uploaded


 MHonArc v2.5.0b2 -->


















xacml message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]


Subject: Re: [xacml] Groups - oasis-xacml-2.0-wd-10.zip uploaded


it came from simon. he wanted to deal with time canonically.

b

Seth Proctor wrote:

>>Introduced recommendation to use UTC time in Section A.2.
> 
> 
> I saw a comment about this in the f2f minutes and asked for some
> details, but I didn't hear any response. Can someone explain where this
> came from, and why this is needed? I'm trying to understand how this
> relates to the other time-related clarifications we've already made..


[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]



[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]